This article will give you step-by-step instructions on removing SonicCloud Streaming from your Windows system.
1. Click the magnifying glass icon on your taskbar.
2. This brings up the search window. Click inside the search field to begin typing.
3. Type "remove" in the search field.
4. Click on "Add or remove programs" to begin uninstalling.
5. This brings up the "Apps & features" window.
6. Scroll down until you find "SonicCloud Streaming" in the list of programs.
7. Click "Uninstall".
8. Click "Uninstall" again.
9. If SonicCloud Streaming is running, this window will pop up. Click "Ok".
10. A window will pop up, asking you to allow changes. Click "Yes".
11. The next window will Disable Device Processing. Click "Ok" for this to take effect.
12. The last window will confirm that Device Processing has been disabled. Click "Ok" and that completes the removal of the software.
If you have any trouble in removing the software, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.