This article will go over the process of installing SonicCloud Streaming on Windows.
1. Download the installer file for SonicCloud personalization from:
2. You’ll need to scroll down to the bottom of the page to download the SonicCloud for Windows link.
3. Navigate to the "Downloads" folder on your computer and double-click the installer file you downloaded.
4. Then follow the instructions. Click "Next" to continue.
5. You may see additional screens asking for permissions; please press "Yes" to proceed.
6. When you've completed installation, this screen will pop up. Click "Finish" to close the dialog box.
7. You may now log in by clicking "Log In" or set up a new account by clicking on "Need an Account?"
8. After logging into SonicCloud, a wizard window will pop up, prompting you to select enable Audio Processing for your device (i.e.: headset). Click “Enable”.
9. You should get another pop-up asking you to allow changes to your device. Click “Yes”.
10. The Processing button will turn green, and you should hear a noticeable difference in the audio. There is a “Test audio” button to confirm SonicCloud is working.
11. You should notice the volume increasing and decreasing as the "Boost" slider raises and lowers. If so, click "Yes". if not, click "No" and follow the instructions.
12. A window will pop up with instructions on how to properly adjust the audio with SonicCloud. Keep clicking “Next” to progress through the carousel and learn how to optimize your SonicCloud experience.
You have completed all the configuration steps for SonicCloud on your computer! Welcome to SonicCloud!
If you have any other issues, please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.