This article will walk you through the steps to send your Logs to the SonicCloud Support team. These will help the Development team troubleshoot issues that you are experiencing while using the SonicCloud desktop application on macOS.
- From the Apple Menu bar, click on the SonicCloud icon and select Help
- Under Help, select Contact Support
- This will generate an email addressed to the SonicCloud team with your macOS system and the SonicCloud information version needed for troubleshooting
- Next, nder Help, select Show Logs Folder
- Once the Logs Folder opens, simply drag and drop the files into the generated email and click Send