This article will walk you through the steps for exporting your SonicCloud hearing test results to your Apple Health Kit on your iPhone.
**Please note, this is not available on the iPad.
The SonicCloud App integrates with the Apple Health Kit by allowing you to export your hearing test results from SonicCloud.
You can export your results by following the prompts in the app after taking the test or by following the steps below:
- After completing the hearing test, go the landing/streaming screen and tap on the Settings icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Next, tap on Your Hearing Results
- Select the test you'd like to export.
- On the next couple of screens, you will click on Next until you've reached the end of your test results.
- Once you've reached the end, you will see an option to Export Results. Once you tap on that, you will be asked if you'd like to store your results in Apple's Health App. Tap on Yes.
- Next, you will need to allow SonicCloud to create an Audiogram in Health. This is done by making sure the toggle bar is green for Audiogram. Then, tap on the Allow button at the top right corner.
- Once completed, you will see a confirmation of the report. You can now view the results in your Health app.
- You can log into your Apple Health App to view your Audiogram by selecting the Hearing tab under the Browse icon.